What happened to the COVID-19 pandemic management and response? Why did we seem to have so little information? Dr. Angel Isovich shares the challenges that healthcare professionals, government agencies and the media have in tackling an unknown virus. More important, Dr. I shares how he is changing the story so that we are better prepared for the next time.
Dr. Angel Iscovich is President of Inflexion, a Healthcare Advisory company, and previously served as Chief Executive Officer of the Qualitas Group of Envision Healthcare, with a focus on developing the healthcare workforce. He is also the author of upcoming book Routineology.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- Pandemic rubbernecking
- Managing the unknown viruses
- Risk management: pick your poison
- Will we learn our lessons?
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Angel Isovich website
- Facebook: @DrI
Changing The Story Podcast with Michael Ashley & Neil Sahota:
- Visit our website: https://ctscast.com/
- Subscribe to our newsletter: https://ctscast.com/#subscribe
- Join our Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/ChangingTheStoryPodcast
- Follow our LinkedIn Page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ctscast/
- Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ctscast/
- Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ctscast/
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSS | More