What’s the best way to tackle a problem in the workplace? Prevent it from happening in the first place. Hear the story of Ben Mones, who is melding human and AI to improve talent screening to identify troublesome work behaviors before they actually happen.
Ben Mones is the CEO of Fama, an AI-based software company that identifies problematic behavior among potential hires and current employees by analyzing publicly available online information. Enterprise HR and talent acquisition leaders use and trust Fama to identify abusive behaviors, such as bigotry and harassment, that are often missed in the hiring and management process.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- Human behavior impacts business
- Consumers and employees want brand pride
- Setting the behavior flags
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Changing The Story Podcast with Michael Ashley & Neil Sahota:
- Visit our website: https://ctscast.com/
- Subscribe to our newsletter: https://ctscast.com/#subscribe
- Join our Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/ChangingTheStoryPodcast
- Follow our LinkedIn Page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ctscast/
- Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ctscast/
- Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ctscast/