Everyone has a billion dollar idea, but how many people have the will to do it? Hear the story of Danny May, who pursued his passion and went from plumber to AI pioneer.
Danny May is a global AI tech entrepreneur and industry speaker who founded Lingmo, a digital, AI-Powered translation software provider. Despite no IT or AI background, his idea to develop a real-time language translation solution broke down the global language barrier. His company was inspired after an embarrassing situation in China where his passport was stolen, and he had no way of communicating with the local people.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- Plumber turned tech entrepreneur
- Don’t do it for the money
- Playing in the big leagues
- Enabling my communication
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Changing The Story Podcast with Michael Ashley & Neil Sahota:
- Visit our website: https://ctscast.com/
- Subscribe to our newsletter: https://ctscast.com/#subscribe
- Join our Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/ChangingTheStoryPodcast
- Follow our LinkedIn Page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ctscast/
- Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ctscast/
- Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ctscast/