Leaders have playbooks and it starts with your origin story. Do you know yours? Hear the story of Ed Tyson, who has crafted leadership SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) for all of us to grow our careers.
Ed Tyson is the CEO of PerSynergy Consulting and author of the book, From Expert to Executive. He is a former strategy executive and Marine turned executive coach and organizational consultant. As the architect of the LeadershipSOPs, a ground-breaking leadership framework and methodology, Ed encourages leaders to develop and deploy personal standard operating procedures for structuring, operating, and perfecting their communities of effort.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- What’s your 5 second origin story of leadership
- How to become a leader
- Step away from craft and towards leadership
- Learn to lead up (not just down)
- It’s not about winning a race
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Changing The Story Podcast with Michael Ashley & Neil Sahota:
- Visit our website: https://ctscast.com/
- Subscribe to our newsletter: https://ctscast.com/#subscribe
- Join our Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/ChangingTheStoryPodcast
- Follow our LinkedIn Page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ctscast/
- Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ctscast/
- Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ctscast/