Fred Werner is the Head of the Strategic Engagement Division at International Telecommunication Union (ITU) Agency of the United Nations. He leads the effort for the United Nations AI for Good initiative and fosters strategic partnerships with industry, academia, non-profits, and other government agencies and the ITU.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- The SDGs and life in 2030
- Leveraging AI to create good
- The problem solving already going on for the world’s biggest problems!
- AI & Art: pushing the limits of creativity
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Artificial Intelligence for Good: https://aiforgood.itu.int/
- Sustainable Development Goals (SDGS): https://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/sdgs
Changing The Story Podcast with Michael Ashley & Neil Sahota:
- Visit our website: https://ctscast.com/
- Subscribe to our newsletter: https://ctscast.com/#subscribe
- Join our Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/ChangingTheStoryPodcast
- Follow our LinkedIn Page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ctscast/
- Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ctscast/
- Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ctscast/