Senator Dunn is the founding Chair, Board of Directors, of the Zero Abuse Project and was a member of the California State Senate from 1998-2006. While serving in the Legislature, he chaired key committees such as the Senate Judiciary Committee and the Senate Housing and Transportation Committee. He received international acclaim as Chair of the Senate Investigation Committee into the 2001 California Energy Crisis.
California Lawyer Magazine labeled Senator Dunn as “the Man Who Cracked Enron.” Today, he champions programs to help the victims of child sexual abuse and works tirelessly on solutions to eliminate it from happening it all.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- Turning the tables: leveraging emerging technology to prevent abuse
- Combating the institutional corruption that protects predators
- Breaking the cycle of abuse
- Why now is the inflection point
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Website: https://www.zeroabuseproject.org/
Changing The Story Podcast with Michael Ashley & Neil Sahota:
- Visit our website: https://ctscast.com/
- Subscribe to our newsletter: https://ctscast.com/#subscribe
- Join our Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/ChangingTheStoryPodcast
- Follow our LinkedIn Page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ctscast/
- Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ctscast/
- Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ctscast/