The future of food is going to play a huge role not in just the health of people (and our pets) but also the environment. Dr. Ernie Ward shares how he is changing the story with clean meat for healthier lives and a healthier planet.
Dr. Ward is an award-winning practicing veterinarian and speaker, television and YouTube personality, and podcaster who specializes in teaching veterinary healthcare teams and pet owners how to lead more fulfilling, meaningful, and successful lives. The guiding principle for Dr. Ward’s work is life enhancement. He is actively involved in developing veterinary and human medical technologies, diet and exercise research, longevity and disease prevention, and integrative medical practices. Dr. Ward currently serves as a co-founder and Chief Veterinary Officer for Wild Earth Pets in Berkeley, California and Executive Director of Education for VerticalVet in Raleigh, North Carolina.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- The magic of clean meat
- Healthier pets, people, and planet
- Future Foods
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Dr. Ernie Ward Website
- Social Media: @drernieward
Changing The Story Podcast with Michael Ashley & Neil Sahota:
- Visit our website: https://ctscast.com/
- Subscribe to our newsletter: https://ctscast.com/#subscribe
- Join our Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/ChangingTheStoryPodcast
- Follow our LinkedIn Page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ctscast/
- Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ctscast/
- Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ctscast/