Looking to be more sustainable with energy? Think about leveraging your roof. Hear the story of Steve Thrall, who shares how industry is embracing clean energy and expanding its use.
After graduating from Cornell, Fred Castellucci took over the family business & changed the direction of Castellucci Hospitality Group from a single restaurant to a multi-concept group. At just 35 yrs old, he’s been named one of Atlanta’s most influential people by Atlanta magazine, listed in Atlanta Biz Chronicle’s 40 under 40 & was the recipient of the GRACE Awards’ Restaurateur of the Year. Fred is also a self-taught culinary expert – he’s been working in kitchens since he was 13 & leads menu development for each of the concepts.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- It’s about adaptation
- The universe is centered around relationships
- Fragmentation of tech in the industry
- Customer Centric: Can’t do the best without the best culinary
- Emotional intelligence is key for the restaurant experience
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Changing The Story Podcast with Michael Ashley & Neil Sahota:
- Visit our website: https://ctscast.com/
- Subscribe to our newsletter: https://ctscast.com/#subscribe
- Join our Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/ChangingTheStoryPodcast
- Follow our LinkedIn Page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ctscast/
- Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ctscast/
- Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ctscast/