Technology has changed the adult entertainment industry, especially in creating deeper fan experiences. Interestingly, so has diversity and inclusion and sexual harassment. Hear the story of Kelly Holland as she takes us behind the scenes in the adult entertainment industry.
In 2008, Kelly Holland transitioned from a documentary filmmaker and journalist to become the Managing Director of Penthouse Entertainment & Broadcast, where she launched the most successful global broadcast empire in adult entertainment, ultimately acquiring Penthouse Global Media in 2016. In 2018, she left Penthouse to launch a new company, Strategic Brand Connections, created to provide tele-health and tele-therapy products on a unique and proprietary technology platform.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- The new economy of adult entertainment: shifting from the studio to dealing directly with fans
- Where the power lies in the industry
- Tapping into the fan experience
- Technology and intimacy: friend or foe?
- The sexual revolution of the 21st century
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Changing The Story Podcast with Michael Ashley & Neil Sahota:
- Visit our website: https://ctscast.com/
- Subscribe to our newsletter: https://ctscast.com/#subscribe
- Join our Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/ChangingTheStoryPodcast
- Follow our LinkedIn Page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ctscast/
- Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ctscast/
- Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ctscast/