How do we shape the future? If kids are the future, maybe it starts with helping to shape their experiences and education. Learn how the power of storytelling for kids is more critical (and harder) than we realize.
Lisa Caprelli is a best-selling author, and innovator with a passion for studying, expressing, and writing about human behavior, communication and happiness. After 25 years in marketing and branding CEO’s and turning their business into meaningful brands, Caprelli, created SKIP A STEP (with Michael Ashley) books and theory and launched UNICORN JAZZ to be able to reach children at very young ages.
We are collectively better together today, and we can give children fun, educational experiences through creativity, stories, the arts, music and new outside-the-box thinking by teachers, educators and parents.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- The power of Unicorn Jazz
- Stories starts with words…
- Building the Future: Stories + Technology
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Changing The Story Podcast with Michael Ashley & Neil Sahota:
- Visit our website: https://ctscast.com/
- Subscribe to our newsletter: https://ctscast.com/#subscribe
- Join our Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/ChangingTheStoryPodcast
- Follow our LinkedIn Page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ctscast/
- Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ctscast/
- Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ctscast/