What’s more important for students to learn? Hear the story of Matty West, who has unlocked the secret of building critical thinking skills.
Matty West believes that complete strangers can do things for others with unconditional love and that it can make a huge difference in people’s lives. He wants to empower, challenge, and inspire young minds. He is fascinated with personal growth and developing a sharper mindset. Matty shares life experiences and lessons with his students, believing that everyone has GREATNESS inside of them, and Matty helps them tap into it. He is also writing a book called What if Today was Yesterday.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- The magic of soccer
- Students must be active participants
- How to get good at not answering questions
- It’s not what they think, it is that they are thinking
- Unlocking greatness
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Changing The Story Podcast with Michael Ashley & Neil Sahota:
- Visit our website: https://ctscast.com/
- Subscribe to our newsletter: https://ctscast.com/#subscribe
- Join our Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/ChangingTheStoryPodcast
- Follow our LinkedIn Page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ctscast/
- Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ctscast/
- Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ctscast/