What’s the perfect world? How about every child being matched with loving (foster) parents? Hear the story of Meldie Moore, who shares the joy and challenges of adoption and building a foster family.
Meldie Moore, a former prosecutor, uses her expertise in trial and negotiation to help grow & strengthen families. Meldie practices family formation law, including: domestic adoptions, assisted reproduction technology agreements, family law, estate planning, school discipline, Title IX investigations, and special education. Meldie received her J.D. from Pepperdine University and her LLM from Chapman University. Meldie is also the mother of two boys through adoption and assisted reproduction.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- Nature versus nurture
- Bonding with children best practices
- How to do adoption right
- The great shortage of foster homes
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Changing The Story Podcast with Michael Ashley & Neil Sahota:
- Visit our website: https://ctscast.com/
- Subscribe to our newsletter: https://ctscast.com/#subscribe
- Join our Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/ChangingTheStoryPodcast
- Follow our LinkedIn Page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ctscast/
- Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ctscast/
- Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ctscast/