We all have problems. And we all want to be heard. When we focus on sharing our truths through storytelling, we can tap into the power of aggregation. Hear the story of Patrick Beggs on how helps people craft narratives to realize their goals.
Patrick Beggs is a narrative strategist, who helps organizations find and define their voice through effective narrative strategy, message development, campaign planning, content development, and delivery.
Patrick also founded PUR Production to empower people to discover their own stories as well as the stories of other people. This has increased peoples’ sense of belonging, cohesion, and inclusion by creating media that strengthens culture and shares that culture to the world.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- Finding your narrative
- Crafting the story starts with deep listening
- The power of aggregation will move the needle
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Changing The Story Podcast with Michael Ashley & Neil Sahota:
- Visit our website: https://ctscast.com/
- Subscribe to our newsletter: https://ctscast.com/#subscribe
- Join our Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/ChangingTheStoryPodcast
- Follow our LinkedIn Page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ctscast/
- Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ctscast/
- Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ctscast/
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSS | More