Nathan serves as President of Futurus Group, an affiliate of Gobel Enterprises. Over the past 20 years Nathan has served in leadership positions within several large and complex nonprofit organizations. Through his prior roles as Senior Vice President of Philanthropy at City of Hope, Assistant Vice Chancellor at UC San Diego and consultant with CCS Fundraising and Boys & Girls Clubs of America, Nathan has had the honor of leading fundraising teams that have generated more than $1 billion in philanthropic revenue.
In 2019 Nathan was listed as one of the Top 100 Influencers in Philanthropy. As a thought leader and public speaker, Nathan is one of the world’s foremost experts on the intersection between Artificial Intelligence and philanthropy. With a personal vision to help inspire a worldwide increase in generosity, Nathan presented the first TEDx on the topic of artificial intelligence and the future of generosity.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- 1% increase in generosity = $200B increase (just in U.S.A.)
- Precision philanthropy – why do people give?
- Money follows resonance
- Driving micro-donations with technology
- Building gratefulness
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Futurus website: www.futurusgroup.com/
- LinkedIn Futurus Page: www.linkedin.com/company/futurus-group-inc/
Changing The Story Podcast with Michael Ashley & Neil Sahota:
- Visit our website: https://ctscast.com/
- Subscribe to our newsletter: https://ctscast.com/#subscribe
- Join our Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/ChangingTheStoryPodcast
- Follow our LinkedIn Page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ctscast/
- Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ctscast/
- Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ctscast/